Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Quilted Table Runner

This project has been on my to-do list all summer long! I have been wanting to make a quilted table runner ever since I came across this great tutorial over at Diary of a Quilter. Well, finally with one week left before school starts I made mine! I love these bright fabrics! Perfect for a summer table runner don't you think? And it was so easy to make too which is awesome. I think I'm going to have to leave it out until Christmas just because I love it so much! Or maybe I'll make one for Halloween or Fall, that would be really cute too.

Here's a close-up of the simple strips:
And I just used the simple blue floral fabric on the back which looks really pretty too:
Thanks to Diary of a Quilter for the great table runner tutorial!

No comments: