Thursday, September 1, 2011

Do you pin?

I do! I joined Pinterest a few weeks ago & I am hooked. It's so addicting & time wasting, but also so much fun! They also have an app for your iPhone which I now find myself browsing every time I have a spare minute! Pinterest has basically become a place for me to bookmark things I want to make, bake or create instead of just bookmarking them all on my computer. It's also a great place for inspiration. And it's a great place to search for any specific ideas you are looking for. Planning a Yo Gabba Gabba party? Try searching it on Pinterest & you will come across a ton of great ideas. It's basically a big sharing forum for everything from recipes to photography tips to fashion ideas. So cool! If you want to see what I pin you can follow me on Pinterest, just click on the icon in my sidebar!


No comments: