Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Wall Calendar

Happy New Year!

I finished my 2012 wall calendar right in time for the start of a new year. Now all I have to do is wait for it to come in the mail! Every year I create a new wall calendar in My Digital Studio. I love this digital software, so easy to use & it has such cute images by Stampin' Up! I love that the calendar pages are full 12" x 12" sizes too because then when the year is over I keep the top scrapbook pages of the calendar & stick them in our family scrapbook. It makes a really nice way to have a monthly year-in-review of our favorite photos & memories from each year. This year I kept my calendar pretty simple. Nothing fancy here, but I still like how it turned out & thought I would share some of my favorite pages with you.

Here's the cover:
(Yes, the cover of my 2012 calendar says 2011 because I take photos from 2011 to make the calendar with, but the actual calendar pages are for 2012-does that make sense?)

Here are the pages for January:


And here are some other pages that I love:



We always love changing the calendar with each new month & looking back on the photos from that month of the previous year-such good memories!

No comments: