Monday, November 19, 2007

Anniversary Cards

My mother-in-law asked me to make an anniversary card that she could give to a couple celebrating their 5oth wedding anniversary. I can never make just one, so I made a few options for her to choose from. The first two both use heat embossing with silver embossing powder. Heat embossing is such a neat technique and really adds a nice 3-D effect to your cards. And it's so easy too! The last card is very simple, which is always great. It only uses paper, ink, and a corner rounder! All supplies Stampin' Up!: Baroque Motifs, Typeset Numbers stamp sets; Basic Gray, Going Gray, Whisper White card stock; Basic Gray, Going Gray Classic Stampin' Pads; Silver Embossing Powder, VersaMark pad, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Organdy Ribbon.

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Baroque Motifs, Year After Year stamp sets; Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock; Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad; Silver Embossing Powder, VersaMark pad, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Organdy Ribbon.


All supplies Stampin' Up!: Baroque Motifs, Year After Year, Hugs & Wishes stamp sets; Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock; Soft Sky, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads; Corner Rounder Punch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, this is even funnier - we both live in Riverside, and we are both teachers! Love your latest - the Black and Gray Baroque Motif with the Gold focal point. Very nice! Cheryl

Marissa said...

I am a friend on Kalli's and saw your blog on her's. I just wanted to give you "props" on all of your beautiful projects! I did SU! for 5 years but it just got to be too much for me. I don't think I ever made anything as cute as you have. Thanks for the eye candy!