Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday Cards for Triplets

The Chisnall Triplets are 3! I can't believe it! Happy Birthday, Heidi, Gwen & Travis! So not only did I have to make birthday cards, but I had to make 3 different birthday cards. I decided to only use the Big Bold Birthday stamp set (109439, $27.95, set of 13, p.63) for all of them. I have to admit, some of the ideas I saw on other websites, and then I just tweaked them a little to make them my own. This set is really a necessity if you make birthday cards!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Big Bold Birthday stamp set; Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock; Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals.

All supplies Stampin' Up!: Big Bold Birthday stamp set; Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Whisper White card stock; Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion Classic Stampin' Pads; Orchid 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.


All supplies Stampin' Up!: Big Bold Birthday stamp set; Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock; Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads; Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, 1-3/8" Square Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Blue Bayou Double-Stitched Ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for a card idea for a friend's shower, she is expecting triplets. I'm going to use a sketch of your 3rd card as my inspiration. Thanks!