Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Homemade Christmas Gift

I've been keeping busy making small homemade gifts this year! I promise I'll make some new cards soon! This is just a mason jar that I filled with pistachios (I just bought the big bag of pistachios at Costco & divided it up) and then covered the top with fabric, tied a ribbon around it & attached a gift tag. So easy! These are great to give to neighbors, teachers, etc. & they make a great little hostess gift too! (Sorry that they pics are a little fuzzy, I think my lighting was a bit off.)Close-up of the gift tag:
Mason Jars (Wal-Mart); Fabric (JoAnn's)
All other supplies Stampin' Up!: Merry & Bright, Many Merry Messages stamp sets; Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White card stock; Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads, White Craft Pad; Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tag Corner Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets-Pewter, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker, Red Gingham Ribbon, Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon.

No comments: