Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Masculine Birthday Cards

I may have told you this before, but I always have the worst time thinking of masculine cards! I don't know why. And, of course, next week I have to male birthdays in our family! So the first card I made for my Dad. Happy Birthday, Dad! The picture is a little dark, but I really love the way this card turned out. And it was so easy too! I actually think I'm going to make some of these for swaps for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Anaheim in February (Did anyone else in So Cal sign up for that today? It should be a lot of fun! I am so excited!). The second card is for my brother-in-law Brian. Happy Birthday, Brian! It was a really simple card too, and perfect for him because he is a proud truck owner! All supplies Stampin' Up!: Happy Everything, Seeing Spots stamp sets; Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White card stock; Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads.
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Loads of Love, That's Nice, Sanded Background stamp sets; Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, Naturals White card stock; Bravo Burgundy, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads; Bravo Burgundy Stampin' Write Marker, Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: