Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Together Forever

I just got a bunch of stuff from the new catalog & one of my new sets is Together Forever (p. 46, set of 6, $20.95, 110965). I love this set! We have a wedding on Saturday for a friend from high school who also now works with my husband so I was excited to get to use it already. I'm planning on getting our wedding scrapbook done this year too (it will be our 5 year anniversary in August!) & using this set for that too. The colors I chose are their wedding colors, so I hope they like it. The W is heat embossed in black to make it really stand out & add some dimension. I love the flowers in this set, I used the VersaMark with them to make the background so they show up a lot more in real life.
Congratulations to Shawn & Anneke! All supplies Stampin' Up!: Together Forever, Lovely Letters stamp sets; Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White card stock; Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads, VersaMark pad; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: