Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eat Cake!

I love the name of this stamp set-Eat Cake! It is one of my favorite foods! :) This is the birthday card I made for my niece, Lauren. If you remember from last week I made her birthday invitations & so this card is inspired from the invitations I made for her (she chose this stamp set & the colors). I think she's got great taste! When my husband & I first started dating in high school Lauren was only 6 months old & she will be 12 on Tuesday! I just can't believe it! Happy Birthday, Lauren!
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Eat Cake stamp set; Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip card stock; Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers, Round Tab Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Rose 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: