Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Canyon Crest Card Club Samples

I am so excited that this Thursday will be our first Card Club for the Canyon Crest Ward (my local church)! We will be meeting the second Thursday of each month to make 3 cards for $5. My goal is to have the samples of what we will be making posted at least 2 weeks ahead of time so everyone can see them, but we'll see how that goes! Anyway, here are the cards that we'll be making at our Card Club this month:
Here's a close-up of the witches hat. I got the idea to use some Sticky Strip & Chunky Glitter off of one of the swaps from my last demonstrator meeting.

And you've seen these 2 cards before, click here. They are the make & takes we made at my demonstrator meeting, I just changed the colors a little!


I love these cards & I hope that the women in our Card Club do too!

If you want information about the Canyon Crest Ward Card Club please email me!

No comments: