Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Christmas Swap

Our swaps for my demonstrator meeting last night were anything Christmas. I love the Heritage Holiday stamp set so I used that. I also love the Scallop Edge Punch so I used that too. And, of course, I love chipboard so I used some of that as well! I don't like to let anything go to waste, so the scallop square frame is probably something that some might throw away, but I keep every piece & I think I found a pretty good use for it on this card. I really like how these turned out!
All supplies Stampin' Up!:
STAMP SETS: Heritage Holiday
PAPER: Baja Breeze Designer Paper, Real Red, Kraft, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES: Going Gray, Old Olive & Real Red Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pens, Big Shot, Circles #2 Sizzix Die, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Chipboard, Red Gingham Ribbon, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: