Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was wonderful! Lots of food, lots of family, lots of fun! I've seen so many cute "thankful" albums that people have made for their families to record each year what they are thankful for. I decided that this year I wanted to make one for our family. I am excited to see every year what each of us is grateful for & to be able to look back to the previous years & remember what we have been grateful for. Of course my girls are still too young to write what they are thankful for, but they can draw pictures & then we can write it out for them. I am excited to have started this album this year & to record our blessings here in it.

So this is the first page in the album:
And here are our notes for this year:
My original plan was to get a quick photo of us on Thanksgiving too, but that just didn't happen! Oh well! Maybe next year, I think it would be fun to see how different we are from year to year.

These pages were super easy to make, it's still not too late to start your own thankful album for your family!

No comments: