Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Felt Flower Headbands

Did you notice the cute felt flower headband that my older daughter was wearing in this photo from the other day?

Yep, I've been making some felt flowers again. I love felt! I had seen this technique for making flowers around in the blog world, but Make It and Love It just posted a tutorial last week for knit baby hats that feature this type of darling flower on it. Click here to check out her awesome pictures & tutorial. They are so easy & fun to make & they are so cute that I just want to stick them on everything! And with my Big Shot I can cut out all of the circles I need at once. I love the weight of the felt for attaching onto headbands. And I just fluffed up the layers a little bit for these ones, but they also look super cute when they're not fluffed up & have a button glued in the center.

Here's the light pink one I made:

And the bright pink flower I glued on the bright green headband:
So fun!

No comments: