Saturday, December 10, 2011

Handmade Christmas 2011: Gift Tags

I'm all about keeping it simple, but still handmade this year for Christmas. Especially since I am now 8 & 1/2 months pregnant! These gift tags are so, so easy. Take your favorite card stock (mine is this lovely kraft color), stamp in Christmas-y colors & then use a fun punch to punch them out. Then you can just use a small piece of double-sided tape to stick them on presents or you can punch a tiny hole at the top & use some ribbon or baker's twine to tie them onto a gift bag (above). So easy!
I made a bunch of these the other night, some in red, some in green:
Then I made a bunch of these Santa gift tags for the gifts from Santa. All we'll have to do is write the girls' names on them & they'll know it's from Santa:
These honestly took me about 15 minutes to make. I usually like to make a bunch of different gift tags but, like I said, this year I'm keeping it simple!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Love the tags. I need to get make some too. I just ran out of last years!