Monday, January 16, 2012

Girly Thank You Cards

I realized the other day that I already need a few baby thank you cards. And I know I'll probably need some more. I came up with the simple card above. Since I was making a bunch of them I wanted a pretty simple design. And I didn't want a card too baby-themed so that if I have extras I can always use them for other thank you needs later on. But I did want it to be a little girly! It's hard to see in the picture, but I love the pretty doily stamps. I used 3 different sizes & stamped them in a very light pink, a slightly darker light pink & a kraft brown color. I love the rounded corners & the simple scallop brown border. I think they dress up this simple card a bit! Well, another thing checked off the "prepare for baby" to-do list!

No comments: