Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wet Bag

I made one last quick baby project yesterday-a wet bag. I figure this will come in handy in the diaper bag for any baby items that become wet, you know, from spit up, blowouts, etc. It will be a great bag to throw that wet stuff in & keep everything else in the diaper bag dry. It has a zippered top & then a handle that snaps so that I can hook it on the stroller or anywhere else too.
Isn't the fabric cute? I found it at JoAnn's a while ago in their new Babyville line & I bought a 3-pack of it with one of my coupons, click here to see it online. It's Polyurethane Laminated PUL fabric meant for making waterproof cloth diaper covers, but can be used for a variety of other projects as well. It's polyester fabric with a Polyurethane coating. And it's machine washable which is awesome!

So after I finished the wet bag I packed up my sewing machine & cleaned up my craft area because I am being induced tomorrow morning. The day is finally here! We are going to meet this baby! So I know I won't be doing much crafting for a while as we adjust to this new little princess in our home. So wish me luck & stay tuned for some photos!

No comments: