Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm still here...& I'm still pregnant!

Yes, friends that's right. I am still with child. Remember how we were being induced last Wednesday? Well, really it's a long story, but to make it short for the blog, we went for it, but my body & the baby just weren't responding. I only dilated to 3cm & then nothing else all day. It got to the point where if we kept pushing the pitocin I most likely would have ended up having a c-section. So we decided to stop for the day & to wait & see if my body will start things naturally. Well my due date came & passed on Friday, which I have to say is probably not what any pregnant woman ever wants to happen. {Especially since this is baby #3 & the other 2 came early!} But hopefully this little girl will come soon...please!!!

So I decided to get my Silhouette out & my heat transfer vinyl & make some shirts for my 3 girls. The older girls' shirts are old ones that I grabbed to use, so hopefully they still fit them! And then I thought I had a plain white long-sleeved onesie for the baby, but I couldn't find one. And I love that this project took less than an hour to finish!

I think they turned out pretty cute too:




I can't wait to see these sweet sisters all dressed in their matching shirts!

No comments: