Saturday, February 25, 2012

Digital Birth Announcements

For my older two girls I hand made their birth announcements to send out. It was a big job, but I really enjoyed making them both times. With baby #3, however, I knew I probably wouldn't have much time to hand make the birth announcements. So I turned to my favorite digital software, My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! It is so fun & easy to use!

I took some pictures of Quinn & picked my favorite one that I wanted to use for the announcements. Then I just needed to figure out what style of announcement I wanted to use.

So here is the first design I came up with:


I like how it says "So worth the wait" since Quinn arrived a week after her due date! And I liked this announcement, but then I got to thinking that maybe it had a little too much going on.

So then I made this design:


I really love the bunting look that's so popular right now. But then I was looking at this design & I started thinking that it was maybe too plain.

So here was my third design & the one I had printed up & mailed out:

I love the birth announcements!
I love the colors & I love how it's simple, but still very pretty.
These are a great way to say "hello" to our little Quinn!

1 comment:

Kate Sparkles said...

They are all just precious!!